Pazartesi, Mart 08, 2010

I. oh no research paper again!

Since this is my first post,i wanted it to be meaningful.When i saw the topics list which we had to choose the proper one for our research papers by that,i felt sympathy for 'honour killing' and at the moment i know i will not change my mind.I will examine this issue with the help of our beloved teacher Dicle Kogacioglu's researches and more to remember and grace her.

3 yorum:

  1. This is a really lovely rationale - was she your teacher?

    I think you will find this a very rewarding topic. Have a look at the folder on SU Course for some starting points.

    Good luck!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hi again,

    Can I ask you to number your posts? That just helps me keep track of them...thanks!

    And you will need to set up your comments notifications...please enter your email and mine...you will find instructions for this in the blogging guide on SU Course, and just ask me if you need help...

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Actually she was not my teacher, but i always wanted to take course from her since i decided to study sps.Furthermore i think this topic will also be my stepping stone through this area.

    YanıtlaSil